The following map shows pipelines in Africa, including cross-border, international pipelines which originate or end in African countries. You can click the map to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in separate tables. These tables, together with more detailed maps of groups of countries, can be accessed through the following links. On the maps and table, pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasoline, propane, heating oil and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipelines, if known, are shown on the tables.
1. North Africa Pipelines (Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Tunisia and Morocco)
2. West Africa Pipelines (Lists Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Chad, Cameroon and Ghana)
3. Nigeria Pipelines
4. East Africa Pipelines (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia)
5. South Africa, Mozambique and Zimbabwe Pipelines
NOTE: The information regarding Africa pipelines on this page is re-published from various source. No claims are made regarding the accuracy of Africa pipelines contained here. All suggestions for corrections of any errors about Africa pipelines should be addressed to the webmaster.
- Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites)
- If you wish to link to this page, you can do so by referring to the URL address below.
This page was last modified 31-MAR-17
Copyright © 2017 ITA all rights reserved.