The following map shows pipelines in Europe, including cross-border, international pipelines which originate or end in European countries. You can click the map to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in separate tables. These tables, together with more detailed maps of groups of countries, can be accessed through the following links. On the maps and table, pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasoline and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipelines, if known, are shown on the tables.
1. Balkan area - Southeast Europe Pipelines (includes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, FYR Macedonia and Turkey)
2. France and Belgium Pipelines
3. Germay, Netherlands and Czech Republic Pipelines
4. Italy Switzerland and Austria Pipelines
5. Norway, Sweden and Denmark Pipelines
6. Russia and former Soviet states Pipelines (includes Russia, Kazahstan, Lithuania, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Tajikistan)
7. Spain and Portugal Pipelines
8. United Kingdom and Ireland Pipelines
NOTE: The information regarding Europe pipelines on this page is re-published from various source. No claims are made regarding the accuracy of Europe pipelines contained here. All suggestions for corrections of any errors about Europe pipelines should be addressed to the webmaster.
- Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites)
- If you wish to link to this page, you can do so by referring to the URL address below.
This page was last modified 31-MAR-17
Copyright © 2017 ITA all rights reserved.