|| JOBS | DRUGS | ANATOMY | DIAMONDS | HEALTH TOPICS | DISEASES | ENERGY | GEOLOGY | AIRPORTS | SEAPORTS | COUNTRIES | FLAGS | MAPS ||
Guidelines for Combi-Ovens 3
Source: U.S. Department of Defence
A. GENERAL INFORMATION No. 33 (2)
GUIDELINES FOR COMBI-OVENS (continued)
MEAT PROBE: The meat probe measures a product core temperature during the cooking process.
FAN SPEED SETTING: See general operations notes below.
GENERAL OPERATION NOTES:
1. OVEN RACKS: Position oven racks for the number of pans and product to be cooked.
2. WATER SUPPLY: Verify water supply is on.
3. SELECT COOKING MODE AND TEMPERATURE: Turn oven on; SELECT the cooking mode. To cook
in the combi or hot air mode, set thermostat to desired temperature. To cook in the steam mode, set thermostat to
200� F. The thermostat light will come on indicating oven temperature is below set point.
4. PREHEAT: Heat oven until thermostat light goes out indicating that the oven has reached the set temperature.
The oven should preheat to 350� F. within 10 to 15 minutes.
5. FAN SPEED: If two-speed fan is available, adjust the fan to recommended speed noted on individual recipe
card. NOTE: The Combi-oven is equipped with electric interlock, which energizes/de-energizes both the heating
element and fan motor when the doors are closed and open. Therefore, the heating elements and fan will not
operate with the doors open, only when closed.
Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites).
If you wish to link to this page, you can do so by referring to the URL address below this line.
Copyright © 1995-2011 ITA all rights reserved.