|| JOBS | DRUGS | ANATOMY | DIAMONDS | HEALTH TOPICS | DISEASES | ENERGY | GEOLOGY | AIRPORTS | SEAPORTS | COUNTRIES | FLAGS | MAPS ||
Guidelines for Skittle 3
Source: U.S. Department of Defence
A. GENERAL INFORMATION No. 34 (2)
GUIDELINES FOR SKITTLE (continued)
GENERAL OPERATION NOTES:
1. STEAMING MODE: The recommended thermostat temperature for steaming is 350� Fahrenheit. Higher
temperatures may be used but water will evaporate quickly and cooking time will not be decreased.
2. WATER SUPPLY: The easiest way to fill the skittle with water is with the attached flexible spray hose.
3. SELECT COOKING TEMPERATURE: SELECT desired cooking temperature according to cook mode or
individual recipe cards. The thermostat light will come on indicating oven temperature is below set point.
4. PREHEAT: Heat Skittle until thermostat light goes out indicating that the unit has reached the set temperature.
The Skittle should preheat to 350� F. within 6 to 8 minutes. (Note: Lower the lid for faster preheating.)
5. CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Remove food waste. Fill the pan with warm water using the spray hose.
Add mild detergent and scrub with a nylon scrub pad if necessary. Tilt the pan 10� using the tilt handle and allow
water to drain into container placed directly under the drain valve. Rinse with clean water and drain again. Refer
to the manufacturer's operating manual for cleaning and maintenance instructions.
Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites).
If you wish to link to this page, you can do so by referring to the URL address below this line.
Copyright © 1995-2011 ITA all rights reserved.