100 Diplomat Dr. # 4A, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
I am a Communications student in college and I started working for Photius Coutsoukis as a baby sitter in November 1997 and continue to this day to help him with his daughter Teddy every other weekend when she visits him.
In June and July Teddy spend two periods of two weeks each with her dad and it was during these four weeks that I first noticed Teddy improving in a number of ways.
- We used to get Teddy in a daze and heavily salivating. By the end of the first two weeks that symptom disappeared.
- Photius and Teddy and I went to the mall, each time, where Teddy likes to play and have her lunch that Photius brings from home. Teddy likes to go up and down the long stair case there and Photius follows her very closely, up and down, up and down, until he gets exhausted. Teddy's muscle tone, strength and coordination improved a lot as a result.
- Very remarkably, Teddy's tendency to byte disappeared completely after her vacation with Photius.
- Also remarkable was her improvement in personal hygiene and regularity. Previously, Teddy would wet her pants on a frequent basis but, by the end of her vacation she would ask to go to the potty and do so. And while she was previously severely constipated, going without a bowel movement all weekend, most weekends, she became quite regular.
- For the first time since I met Teddy, I saw her learn new things and improve her ability to communicate. Her memory improved and she can remember long passages from books, she learned most of the alphabet and numbers (Photius told me that she used to know all these years ago).
- Teddy used to always come with red scaly skin on her face and Photius made sure that he or I would always put cream on it. Although her skin would improve by Sunday, she would again arrive with the same condition two weeks later. By the end of her First two weeks at Photius's house, the skin condition had disappeared, also, and it did not come back.